NEVIN GALMARINI – SNOWBOARD CARVING CAMP
The Camp for Hardbooters only: Ride with Worldcup Professionals, learn how to carve and improve your carving skill!
About: This camp offers coaching and fun for Alpine Snowboard enthusiasts. No special level required. As long as you have some experience with hardboots, you are welcome!
Date: April 8 – 11, 2021
Location: Scuol, Switzerland
Confirmed professionals, your coaches:
NEVIN GALMARINI (SUI): Olympic Gold and Silver Medalist, Overall Worldcup Winner
LADINA JENNY (SUI): Bronze Medallist World Championships, Olympian, Multiple Worldcup Podiums
DARIO CAVIEZEL (SUI): Olympian, Multiple Worldcup Podiums, Strongest legs on tour 😉
Covid-19: Each participant has to make sure to follow all rules regarding Covid-19 regulations when entering Switzerland and during the camp. We will make sure to follow the rules from our side, which means: There will be no activities or gatherings apart from on-snow coaching. Breakfast and dinner will be served on seperate tables and lunch will be take-away on the mountain. We will only be in groups of maximum 10 riders each when we are on snow together (Switzerland‘s rules allow groups of up to 15 persons for outdoor activities).
Check this link about all regulations when entering Switzerland: https://www.bag.admin.ch/bag/en/home/krankheiten/ausbrueche-epidemien-pandemien/aktuelle-ausbrueche-epidemien/novel-cov/empfehlungen-fuer-reisende/quarantaene-einreisende.html
– Thursday, April 8
Arrival day, welcoming and dinner.
– Friday + Saturday, April 9 + 10
Group riding and coaching in the morning and afternoon
– Sunday, April 11
Special Event. End of camp in the early afternoon.
– Coaching by Worldcup professionals (in English and German language)
– Oxess Snowboards testcenter
– Three nights accommodation Hotel Belvedere****
– Breakfast and dinner in the Hotel Belvedere****
– Three days liftpass Scuol Motta Naluns (Ask for a free liftpass for Thursday if you arrive early)
– Free access to the Origym fitness center (Special recovery sessions for us on Friday and Saturday from 16:45 – 17:30)
– Single Room with camp package included:
Hotel Belvedere****: CHF 850.- per person
– Double Room with camp package included:
Hotel Belvedere****: CHF 750.- per person
First come, first serve!
Deadline: March 31, 2021
IMPORTANT – there is a new booking process:
Booking only via: email@example.com