NEVIN GALMARINI – SNOWBOARD CARVING CAMP
The Camp for Hardbooters only: Ride with Worldcup Professionals, learn how to carve and improve your carving skill!
About: This camp offers coaching and fun for Alpine Snowboard enthusiasts. No special level required. As long as you have some experience with hardboots, you are welcome!
Date: March 31st – April 3rd, 2022
Location: Scuol, Switzerland
Confirmed professionals, your coaches:
NEVIN GALMARINI (SUI): Olympic Gold and Silver Medalist, Overall Worldcup Winner
Covid-19: Each participant has to make sure to follow all rules regarding Covid-19 regulations when entering Switzerland and during the camp. Check this link about all regulations regarding the immigration into Switzerland: https://www.bag.admin.ch/bag/de/home/krankheiten/ausbrueche-epidemien-pandemien/aktuelle-ausbrueche-epidemien/novel-cov/empfehlungen-fuer-reisende/quarantaene-einreisende.html
- Thursday, March 31rd
Arrival day, welcoming and dinner.
- Friday + Saturday, April 1st + 2nd
Group riding and coaching in the morning and afternoon
- Sunday, April 3rd
Special Event. End of camp in the early afternoon.
- Coaching by Worldcup professionals (in English and German language)
- Oxess Snowboards testcenter
- Three nights accommodation Hotel Belvedere****
- Breakfast and dinner in the Hotel Belvedere****
- Three days liftpass Scuol Motta Naluns (Ask for a free liftpass for Thursday if you arrive early)
- Free access to the Origym fitness center (Special recovery sessions)
- Single Room with camp package included:
Hotel Belvedere****: CHF 875.- per person
- Double Room with camp package included:
Hotel Belvedere****: CHF 750.- per person
First come, first serve!
Deadline: February 20, 2022
Booking is available now and only via: firstname.lastname@example.org