NEVIN GALMARINI – SNOWBOARD CARVING CAMP
The Camp for Hardbooters only: Ride with Worldcup Professionals, learn how to carve and improve your carving skill!
About: This camp offers coaching and fun for Alpine Snowboard enthusiasts. No special level required. As long as you have some experience with hardboots, you are welcome!
Date: April 2 – 5, 2020
Location: Scuol, Switzerland
Confirmed professionals, your coaches:
NEVIN GALMARINI (SUI): Olympic Gold and Silver Medalist, Overall Worldcup Winner 2018
GLORIA KOTNIK (SLO): Three-times Olympian, Multiple Slovenian Champion, The Boss of Allflex Plates
more Pro’s and Coaches will be confirmed soon..!
- Thursday, April 2
Arrival day, welcoming and dinner.
- Friday + Saturday, April 3 + 4
Group riding and coaching in the morning and afternoon
- Sunday, April 5
Special Event. End of camp in the early afternoon.
- Coaching by Worldcup professionals (in English and German language)
- Oxess Snowboards testcenter
- Allflex plates testrange
- Three nights accommodation Hotel Belvedere****
- Breakfast and dinner in the Hotel Belvedere****
- Three days liftpass Scuol Motta Naluns (Ask for a free liftpass for Thursday if you arrive early)
- Free access to the famous local spa Bogn Engiadina Scuol
- Free access of the local bus services
Single Room with camp package included:
Hotel Belvedere****: CHF 850.- per person
Double Room with camp package included:
Hotel Belvedere****: CHF 750.- per person
First come, first serve!
Deadline: March 2, 2020
IMPORTANT – there is a new booking process:
Booking only via: email@example.com
Add the following subject: “Snowboard Carving Camp”, your credit card number/validity and your room choice (single or double room). Bookings through online platforms will not be accepted.
Questions regarding the camp program, coaching, etc: firstname.lastname@example.org